- Follow the format and respect the seller!
Every offer is a binding offer! Do not withdraw your offers!
- Every auction is a binding auction! Do not withdraw your action, and do not ignore the bids!
Every auction lasts for a maximum of 7 days. Minimum is 24 hours.
- Minimum increment is determined by the seller!
Auctions are not discussion threads. If you have a question for the selling, please private message them!
Auction terms can not overrule SANBay's terms, e.g. allowing selling to withdraw an auction.
- If you do not provide the item you have put up for auction, or pay the amount of money offered, you will be reported to SAPD. ((Treated as scamming!!))
Provide proper pictures and document the state of the item your are selling!
E.g. mileage, original price, modifications, interior tier (low/mid/top) and so on!
- Turn your trash into cash!
[size=130]Seller's Contact Details[/size]
[size=130]Item for Sale[/size]
Name of Item Name:
Starting Offer: $???.???
Buyout Price: $???.???
Minimum Increment: $???.???
Expires on: hh:mm - dd/mm/yyyy
Description of Item:
input description here, replace this text
[size=130]Terms & Format[/size]
Please use the below format when posting an offer:
Remember to private message the seller if you have questions.
Do not add comments to your offers.
[b]Exact Offer:[/b] $???.???